Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

14 de ago. de 2013

Inspiration from a Home Decor Idea


Inspiração vem da onde a gente menos imagina. E essa semana o blog da Pink Paislee está com uma proposta bem legal.
As designer mostram imagens que as inspiram e criam uma página baseada nelas.
A minha inspiração veio de uma imagem quando eu procurava algo pra decoração da minha parede . 
Adorei a sobreposição das peças em madeira e logo as imaginei num layout.
Tentei recriar a ideia pro fundo  com retangulos de MDF cobertos com papel da coleção Cottage Farms da Pink Paislee.
Espero que gostem.
Obrigada pela visita.
bjs
Re

Hi, everyone.
Have you noticed when you start scrapbooking, you see inspiration in everything? Nowadays, I go shopping and I look at the  advertising campaigns, the shop windows, and every little thing I see I imagine in a scrapbooking layout.:) The colors, the textures, the name of the stores and their different types, everything gets my brain thinking about something new to put together on my layouts.
There are so many things that inspire me, and sometimes all you need is to look around you to create something amazing! Of course, not everything you can use on a project, but it can be a great start to our creations.
I was looking some inspiration for decorating a wall in my new home, when I found the image below, and I thought I could use something like this in a page of mine.
Image from Google search
wood.bmp

The layers and the volume are so perfect!
I tried to recreate the idea of the clusters and layers using some MDF covered with papers from the Cottage Farms collection to make my background. Look how I overlaid them:
det01
Then I applied some white rub-ons from the She Art line on the papers to give them an extra touch .
With lots of fussy cutting and little details from the Hope Chest papers, I created the mat for my photos.
det03

det04
I choose my title and added it to the page.
det02
And here is my layout.

Hope you like it!
How about you? What inspires you? 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pink Paislee Products used:
Hope Chest Papers / Journaling Cards and Paper Goods
Cottage Farms Papers and Journaling Cards
She Art Rubons
Spring Jubilee mini Alphabets



Um comentário:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee that background you created!!! Totally pinning this!!

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.