Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

19 de mai. de 2014

ScrapFX layouts - May

Hello,everybody!
I am at ScrapFX Australia blog to share my projects using the May releases.
I must confess I have difficulty in using this  theme, but in the end I had a different idea to use them in a colorful layout.
My son love soldiers so I use the mini shapes to register that.
I added more mini  shapes like dinos, bike, airplanes and monsters to document his favorite toys.
All the shapes were painted with acrylic paint eventhe black splats and the alphabet letters.
.
 Favorite toys
favorite toys
You can see details here:
toys det
And here the Products I used:



For the second layout I used  all the Feather Stamps.
You can create lots of beautiful things with those stamps. They are amazing.

Crazy for you
crazyforyou by Renata Moni

I stamped using different colors of ink  onto paper to give a contrast on my blue background.
Then I cut out the feathers and  used as embellishments creating layers. So cool,right?
The different sizes of feathers  gave movement to the page .
The wordlet CRAZY FOR YOU was painted using black paint.
You can see some details:
crazy det
And here the products I used:

Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
xoxo
Re

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.