Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

23 de abr. de 2014

ScrapFX layouts

Hi,everyone!
I have 2 projects to share  with you using ScrapFX goodies.
The first one is something “clean”. I wanted to feature this picture that I loved and decided to work with just a few elements on the page.
The background is  messy with acrylic paint blue and yellow and over  the paint I used a texture paste with the  Chicken wire stamp;
The Bunch of flowers stamp was used in the transparency film  and under the paper flowers;
together is the best place400
The wordlet was painted with black ink.
Here you can see more details:
detalhes
Products used:
For the second layout I sprayed blue on the background and I used the chevron stencil with  white texture paste.
I added some black elements using the Bunch of flowers stamp and the flourish under the picture.moments of joy 400
And the wordlet was painted with black acrylic paint.
Products used:
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Renata

Um comentário:

  1. Your web site wont display properly on my iPhone 4 you might want to try and repair that If you’re someone striving for online success, however it has eluded you, perhaps you are missing a bit of the puzzle. Making money online isn't that difficult and becomes easier still when you have a successful road to follow.
    Best Cccam Server

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.