Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

21 de nov. de 2013

ScrapFx layouts

Hello!
I am back to share some of my latest projects  using Scrap FX products.
For the first layout I stamped the background using the  Bunch of flowers stamp creating layers of embellishments as flower, papers and the  Scribble heart in chipboard.

moments to remember scrapFx.jpg500
The title is a wordlet. I painted it using acrylic paint.
Here you can see the details…
colagem moments
For the second project I used the Scribble script stencil for my background. I used gesso and acrylic paint to get that color.
love ScrapFx
For the title I just stamped the script stamp on the chipboard to add a pattern on it.carimbada
And here you can see the details:
colagem love

I really love this effect.
Here are the ScrapFX  products I used for the projects:
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comentários:

  1. Super lindas e delicadas essas suas últimas páginas, Re! Adorei as cores, enfeites e as fotos também!!
    Bjs!

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.