Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 de nov. de 2013

My Creative Scrapbook -Guest Designer


Hello everyone!
Today I can share I am Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook  this month. YAY.
Have you seen the amazing kits they have?
Take a look:

The Main Kit...


The Creative Kit...


The Limited Edition Kit...


The Album Kit...


And now It's time to reveal what I have made with the amazing  Limited Edition kit that  mixes Prima and Websters Pages making a beautiful combination. I am in love with my kit!

This is my first layout:

Loving you is so easy





Some details:
A kit full of beautiful papers and amazing embellishments! Love everything!


You can get your kit here:
MycreativeScrapbook.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Um comentário:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!!! Your lo is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that title!!!

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.