Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 de set. de 2013

So Beautiful Layout

Hi, everyone.
It´s Color Crush week at Pink Paislee blog!
ColorCrush_April2
Love those bright colors  and the flowers inspired me to create a girly layout using a mix of collections, and most of them are digital.
Oh, yes! You can print all the digital kits from our digital shop!
How cool is that? You can have all the  Pink Paislee collections to use whenever you want to.
I chose some papers from the Affirmation collection that comes in a  12×12″ pack  of papers and printed them  at home using the Microsoft Word as editor. Then I  resized them to 6″x6″ like a paper pad, so the patterns are smaller and delicate, as I wanted them to be for my project. These are the papers I used:
affirmation.bmp
The roses and flowers are from the Sweetness collection Element pack . Amazing pack with 30 designer elements  and embellishments for you create and have fun!
sweetness.bmp
You can see a little closer here that I printed the papers and the elements on a texturized paper, which is what made the embellishments prettier.
Most of the circles were made by a circle punch, and I added some rub-ons from the She Art collection and little pearls.
det01
Little resin flowers over the circles and the paper flowers…
det03
Another element that I used here are the acrylic circles that were covered with the patterned papers.
det06
I tried to use lots of circles embellishments like chipbboard buttons, brads, rosettes and the golden rub-ons from the Luxe collection to complete the color palette.
det07
det02
And here is my layout:
PPso beautiful500
Hope you be inspired to use some digital elements in your projects!
Click here  to go to the  Pink Paislee Digital Shop and Have fun with all those amazing packs!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pink Paislee Products Used:
Digital: Sweetness elements pack / Affirmation paper patterns
Collections: Secret Crush / Spring Jubilee/ She Art / Luxe /

5 comentários:

  1. This is really gorgeous- I LOVE the clean white background with these colors- awesome :)

    xErin

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the circle elements and the flowers!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Está escandalosamente linda!
    Bjs

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.