Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

27 de set. de 2013

Mood Board Challenge


Hello!
We’re back with round two of the Mood Board Group Post Challenge  at ScrapFx Australia.
One super cool challenge and I am sure you will be inspired by this Mood Board,too.



I created a layout inspired by the colors that I love using  a monochromatic color scheme and some black and white details.
My title was inspired by the position of the letters in the board and I loved the result.

We had to incorporate a stamp technique and I decided to use the big Leafy Circle Stamp to create a background and using black acrylic paint I stamped in a transparency film using the Bunch of Flowers stamp ! Then I used them as embellishments. Cool right?
Some details:





Come play along with us!

Your Challenge Guidelines:
  • Use the board as inspiration for any type of project
  • Incorporate a stamping technique and share with us what you did
  • Upload your creation to the Scrap FX  Facebook Page or leave them  a blog link if you don’t Facebook
  • Do this by Oct. 17 and shortly after a winner will be announced!

Winner will be featured as a guest  on the Scrap FX  blog!!

To see more projects visit ScrapFX blog!
Thanks so much for Sopping by!

4 comentários:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the photo and the title work!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Gorgeous page Renata, adore the stamped elements to create your background!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Lindo!
    Achei bem diferente dos seus demais trabalhos, mas não menos bonito, claro!
    Bom final de semana!
    Bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Gorgeous, as always Renata! Your fresh and beautiful styling always makes me smile! Loooove your work!;-)

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.