Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

25 de set. de 2013

Delilah collection layout by Renata Moni

Hello!
today is my turn to share a layout created with the beautiful Delilah collection from Colorbok  available at Walmart.
Those papers have an amazing color combination and lots of patterns to cut out and use as embellishments.

Detail0475
To give volume I used foam dots to glue those flowers.

I love tearing my papers and turn the edges...  And to add some contrasting color to the colorful papers I choose some black elements from the Felt alphabet by Making Memories.
Dtail02475

Detail3475
More felt alphabet used to my title and the word "by" is a rub-on from Heidi Grace line. Mix of types and textures in black...
Detail01475
With some white acrylic paint I made some "splats" of paint to the green paper to give an artistic touch to my project.

Layers of the photo files as a mat for my picture and here is my layout:
loved by you
Lovedby You colorbok475
Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
xoxo

2 comentários:

  1. I loveeeeeeeee this!! Such gorgeous colors and love love love the layers!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. NOSSA FICOU LINDO!REALMENTE ME INSPIRA,AFF,RSRSRS......BEIJOS AMADA!!

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.