Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

31 de jul. de 2013

Sweet as can be!

Hi, everyone. 
This is  my first post for Colorbok!
I created a colorful layout to show the beautiful papers from the Frolic collection that is amazing for kids.
The colors are bright and the papers are perfect for any occasion.
Sweet as can be MM475


I cut out some elements from the papers to use as embellishment. (the camera and the pennants)
Mmdetail5475
I used a lot of Heidi Grace embellishments that match perfectly with those papers and added so much joy to my project as you can see here:

MMdetail01
I love layers!  
Here you can see I layered  the embellishments.
Rosette flowers and lots of details here:
MMdetail02475
Some splats of black paint to add contrast to the colorful papers.
Layers of the photo files as a mat for my picture
MMdetail04475
And the red fabric alphabets complete the title.
MMdetail03475

Cool right?
The Frolic Signature Range paper pad (50 double sided patterned papers) is available at all Walmart stores.
The Heidi Grace products are available at Joann Fabric and Craft Larger Superstores.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Signature

2 comentários:


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.